Friday, September 6, 2013

Song Update: The First Of Many!

Well, I think it would be nice if I could do some weekly music updates. I'll try to do weekly, and at least one or more on the weekends. Each update will have a specific theme, and this one is the first of many. These are songs that inspired a revolution. But this doesn't just mean started a generation. Inspiring a new genre's popularity counts too. So, here is the top 5.

  • Gangnam Style. Even though this song isn't a wow anymore, it certainly inspired a lot of people to become interested in k-pop, and so it definitely deserves recognition. 








  • Brave. Okay, this video isn't really on my favorite list, but I can still admire it. It gives me hope, inspiration, into a needy topic: bullying. It inspires me to keep looking into artists like Pink and Katy Perry, who both have inspiring songs in this topic.

  • She Will Be Loved. This is a romantic song that gives a powerful message. The band is amazing, and it gives the demand of love some thought, as it talks about a man who loves a girl who always loves someone else, but he is always there for her and wants the best for her.

  • Sail. Though more popular than the original title I was going to put here, Radioactive, it definitely points you in that direction.
  • Lose My Soul. This is definitely a Christian song that will leave your heart pounding and make you want more. It is amazingly sung, and there isn't much more that I can say except: watch it.









Since you've seen my list, tell me yours! I really want to know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment