Well, my second song update! So, lets talk about classical music! How many of you -assuming anyone reads this, which I think they do since I have at least 200 views- like classical music? (Rhetoric question.) Not many people are so happy about classical music, but that is just because they haven't felt it. You need to feel that magical pull, tugging at your soul, before you have really heard classical music. So, let's go to some fun, amazing, and awe-striking songs, made from only instruments.
1. Jupiter... Amazing, empowering, and classical! It has that feeling that gives something that most songs don't have: a feeling of triumphant and utter joy!!! Be happy!
2. A Disneyland Celebration... Excuse the beep. We played this song for band at my school. I've listened to it ever since. Try blasting it on speakers. AMAZIN'!!!
3. Flight of the Bumblebee... Trombone version. I chose this version not because I play trombone, but because the slide moves so fast!!! Doesn't it sound like a bumblebee?
4. Fur Elise... ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING SONGS OMIGOSH!!! Fangirl, girls, fangirl. It is the best. Beethoven. Song. Evah. Duh.
No comments:
Post a Comment