"Upset? I'm not upset. You don't know how much pain I'm in. It's like I'm being cut open everyday and bleed onto the stones. I can't understand how any of you failed to see the blood."
-Erin Hunter
Dream big and dare to fail.
-Norman Vaughan
The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.
-Arther C. Clarke
I avoid looking forward or backward, and try to keep looking upward.
-Charolett Bronttë
There is no friend as loyal as a book.
-Ernest Hemingway
The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.
-The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolken
We tell ourselves stories in order to live.
-The White Album by Joan Didion
There is no sunrise so beautiful that it is worth waking me up to see it.
-Is Everyone Hanging Out With Me? by Mindy Kaling
A reader lives a thousand times before he dies; a man who never reads only lives once
-Anonymous
The first thing reading teaches us is how to be alone
-Jonathan Franzen
No comments:
Post a Comment