Thursday, August 8, 2013

My Life Goals

So, you might say I want to study birds, or go to college, but I don't think anyone really knows all my life goals. So, I was thinking of listing them here. But, as a precaution, just to let you know, I'm twelve, almost thirteen, and this isnt my whole life. I'm a preteen, and here is just my view of life so far.

1. Definitely, I want to be a librarian.
      I love to buy books, rather than rent them, because one day, I will have my own library. Either a public library, or just a large room in my future house devoted to books, full of shelves and all types of books. That's why I save books. All books, even baby books or dictionaries or even the confusing books. I just can't get enough books!

2. A Ornithologist.
       Another thing I love: birds. I would love to visit, and hopefully, work for the Cornell Lab of Ornithology. It is in Ithica, New York. I haven't seen it in person yet, but only because of the distance. One day, I am determined to see it, along with other bird-watching posts in Florida and Great Britain.

3. Archer.
       Now, you could argue that I am already an Archer, but I want more. I want to be really good, Olympic good. Katniss Everdeen good. Robin Hood good. In other words, I want to be SUPERCALIFRAGALISTICEXPIALADOCIOUS good! Just super good! So, make that a really good archer!

4. Photographer.
      Even though many people don't know it, I would really love to be a photographer. To capture beautiful pictures.

Well, now you know a small part of my goals in life! Thanks for listening to my extremely boring chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment