Sunday, April 15, 2012

There Is No District 12

  Two days ago I finished Catching fire, the second book in the hunger games trilogy and was so excited to tell my friend Cameron who had already read the books I had finished the 2nd book.So today I was watching tv while  my dog slept on my lap when my mom got home and asked me if  i wanted to ride Jamba Juice.Of course I said yes! So when we got there, I was told to sit outside and watch the bikes. But a second after my mom came out with our smoothie..."Hi Emily."Cameron walked by with her family.I knew she was leaving and I would see her at school tomorrow,but I wanted to tell her so bad.So I shouted
 "There is no District 12!"Those were the last words in Catching Fire.I figured she'd get it.


                                                My book, Catching Fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment